A Deeper Experience
Freedom House Ministry is excited to host an afternoon of videos and Q&A and prayers featuring Mark & Maureen Sandford of Elijah House on Video.
Saturday, April 29, 2017 – 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Doors open at 12:30pm.
Light snacks included in registration cost.
Caring parents want to know…
- How can we stop the sowing and reaping of woundedness—the sins we have committed against and the hurts we have inflicted on our children—so that their bitter root judgments and inner vows will not produce emotional pain in their adult lives?
Learn how to reach and heal your children’s hearts in relation to…
- Emotions – How can I help my children express their true feelings so they don’t bury them alive and remain compliant or later in life they leak out through rebellion?
- Apologies – How do we apologize to our children for the ways we’ve hurt them without telling the entire sordid story of our past life? How do we help our children truly forgive us?
- Bitter Root Judgments & Expectancies – How do you gently explain when you see your children forming judgments and expectancies and help them discover the pain behind them? How do you explain to your adult children how they are suffering from bitter roots?
As our gift to you, receive an Elijah House DVD on “Apologies” & a folder of pertinent Freedom House teaching handouts and sample prayers! One each per couple or single registration.
Testimonials on Part 1:
“Healing Our Children’s Hearts” teaching is so important for younger and middle-aged parents to avoid wounding their children, and to also repair emotional damage already done. It’s really not too late! ~Ray L
I was inspired to be more proactive about caring for my children’s heart. I would encourage all parents and grandparents to come to the April event to be ministered to by these loving and spirit-filled people and teachings. ~ Gloria L
“Healing Our Children’s Hearts” really gave my husband and me hope. We didn’t get saved until after our children were adults, so we made a lot of mistakes and felt hopeless. Mark gave very specific ways to still parent our children no matter how old they are. ~ Vickie F
Kingsland Properties, 25W560 Geneva Rd, Carol Stream, IL 60188
(0.2 miles west of Gary Ave on the north side of Geneva Rd set back from the road. Kingsland Properties name is on the sign in front. A one-story office building in front, but two-story in back. Parking and entrance at the rear of the building.)
Cost & Registration:
$35 couple; $25 single
– Payable at door by cash or check*. No credit.
– Mail check* to FHM.
*Payment by check to Freedom House Ministry, 3217 S Scoville Ave, Berwyn, IL 60402-3546
RSVP to Dorie
224-434-1200 cell or 847-202-1684 home OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Free-will offering will be received.